So, the WIP post a while ago was a good idea - it got me working on some of them, and I actually finished some!
First, we have the embroidery on the spindle bag. To finish the bag, I’m waiting for some textile/leather glue, so I can glue the bottom on before sewing. But I finished the embroidery and took out the aida cloth.
I really liked working on this. The words reminded me to be patient, not just when learning something new, but also with myself at the moment.
Then come the socks. First a photo from after the first one was finished and I cast on for the second one. After that, the second one went surprisingly smooth and fast. Maybe because there were some three-hour car and train rides as well as some gatherings with friends where I could knit while talking. Plus, it’s of course a really easy ‘pattern’.
What I also finished, but forgot to take a picture of, was the cross stitch egg. I did that in the night of good friday and then put it in a card that I sent my grandfather. (He called today to say he got it.)
The last thing I worked on is the scarab embroidery, where I finished the second to last colour and started on the last one. I think I won’t put it down to hibernate again. This time, I’ll see it through.